Tourism indicators and income from this tourist season are beyond all expectations, announced Prime Minister Dritan Abazović at today’s Government session.
– You saw how all this skepticism that existed at the beginning was unfounded and that the figures, in my humble opinion, exceeded all expectations in Montenegro, as well as the incomes – said Abazović.
He stated that at the beginning there may have been a desire for the season to fail, but life and facts deny any propaganda.
– With a good presentation for the next year, we can be even better, because it is logical to open the markets – Abazović believes.
He reminded that the Chinese market was closed for three years due to the corona virus.
– We believe that everything will go towards some normalization – said Abazović, as part of the information about the participation of the Minister of Economic Development, Goran Đurović, at the international tourism fair in Novi Sad.
Đurović said that fortunately we had a great season, which is still going on.
– Reports from the hotel show that we have good occupancy. Soon we will have occupancy related to New Year’s Eve and we are going to extend the season – said Đurović.
He thanked the restaurateurs and hoteliers who presented a good season.
– It is obvious that tourism in the world is recovering and I hope that we will enter a more stable phase in terms of the development of that economic branch and income for Montenegro – added Đurović.