Visits to the ski resorts managed by the company Ski Resorts of Montenegro are at an exceptional level, and a large number of visitors from the region and Europe are recorded, its representatives announced.
– Attendance is at an exceptional level and we can truly say that the ski season lasted almost as long as the last one, to definitely break new records in terms of attendance and sold ski passes and other services – the Ski resort of Montenegro told the Mina-business agency.
If it is taken into account that this season is much shorter, the company believes that the obtained data speaks volumes about progress and higher attendance from year to year.
– Last year in January, when there were 31 days of skiing, the total number of visits, both skiers and panoramic cable car rides at the Kolašin 1600 ski center, was about 14.39 thousand. This year, in January, with a total of ten snowy days and 31 days with panoramic driving, the number of visits was about 12.45 thousand users of the ski infrastructure – specified the representatives of that company.
They mentioned that this number is still growing, because they already had two strong weekends in February, and they expect a large number of guests to visit them this year.
– The tracks are all in operation and the complete infrastructure is available to skiers, boarders and others – the company stated.
The ski resort announced that the prices of ski passes are slightly higher compared to last year, so for a one-day ski pass for adults, it is necessary to pay 25 EUR, and for those under 14, 16.5 EUR.
– That price includes the complete infrastructure of the ski centers Kolašin 1600 and Kolašin 1450, so about 45 kilometers of trails of all categories – said the company.
They explained that the K7 cable car, which is under the Kolašin 1600 ski center, connects the two ski centers physically.
– We believe that it will only realize its full potential in the future, if we exclude that last year it was opened in February, and this year the ski season was delayed due to snow – said the ski resort.
When asked if they expect a successful winter season because of all the events, and first of all because of the later start, the ski resort answered that they are always optimistic and added that every effort, work and patience pays off.
– So we hope that this season will be excellent in many ways – the company concluded.