The council for the revision of planning documents of the Ministry of Ecology, Spatial Planning and Urbanism gave a negative opinion on the draft amendments to the spatial planning plan of the municipality of Ulcinj because this planning document contains deficiencies that the developer must correct. Amendments and additions to the PUP were made for parts of the cadastral municipalities Briska gora, Zoganje and Darza, and the plan was prepared by the ministry.
The Council pointed out that the justification for planning a golf course on Briska Gora, on the slope towards Šaška Lake, should be reconsidered.
– The distinct negative aspect is related to water supply. Namely, for golf course irrigation, 6,500 to 10,000 cubic meters are used per hectare per year. The construction of the golf course multiplies other negative impacts on the environment, such as changing the image of the area, clearing vegetation, changing the morphology and structure of the soil, the risk of using invasive grass mixtures, and increasing the possibility of contamination due to the use of fertilizers – the council’s opinion states.
When it comes to Ada Bojana and Velika plaža, it was suggested that the type of production should be defined because it is planned right next to natural beaches and tourist complexes.
– Do not allow greenhouse and greenhouse production due to the violation of the visual identity of the area – the document says.
It was suggested to the developer that the area of solar panels in the area of Briska Gora and Vladimirska Kruta should be reduced because it is unbearable and unsustainable for the residents of this settlement.
– The construction of solar power plants requires the clearing of vegetation, which is in direct conflict with the protected area (Solana Nature Park) and the area of importance for the protection of the Emerald area (Bojana River, Lake Šasko, Knete), an area of importance for birds. For this reason, it is necessary through a strategic assessment of the impact on the environment to examine the size and importance of the impact, first of all, on birds, both because of the area intended for the construction of solar panels, and because of the potential reflection of light on the wider and closer environment. Review the justification of planning solar power plants and implement the results of the strategic assessment in the planning document – this is the position of the Council for revising planning documents.
On Pinješ, tourist facilities cannot be planned, a detour can be planned
In the document, it is indicated that no tourist facilities can be planned on Pinješ because this planning project is located under forest vegetation, which enjoys the status of protected forests.
– It is necessary to obtain the opinion of the Ministry of Agriculture, Forestry and Water Management as to whether the conditions for conversion of forests and forest land have been met – the document states.
The council suggested that a bypass around Ulcinj should be planned, which will connect the main road Velika plaža – Ada with the main road Ulcinj – Kruta Vladimirska.
– It is necessary to explore the possibility of bringing the route of the expressway closer to the city – it is written in the document, local media writes.